Cotulla, TX, USA | 9/24/2021
The InStore Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience and pharmacy locations.
The InStore Group has recurring needs to fill independent contractor positions with highly qualified experienced candidates in the Cotulla, TX area to support InComm Gift Card service and other merchandising opportunities at local retailers by completing display and section resets making sure the plan-o-grams are correct and taking photos of completed projects. Video: https://youtu.be/_xZ9aEp48Pc (Copy and paste into a new browser)
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- Planogram (POG) experience required
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- Must have camera phone or digital camera
- Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job was completed into our website Natural Insight.
- Reliable transportation
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be 18 years old
The InStore Group takes both work and life balance seriously. It is a great place to work and especially the flexible schedule.
If you are looking for additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
You must login or sign up if you want to apply for a job or receive notifications of jobs that meet your criteria.